Commit 3-15-16: Substitution Nearly Implemented, HTML Framework Added

Right now, the substitution is about 80% done. I just need to test it to make sure it’s working properly.

I’ve added options.html which will be used to select options for the extension, such as the whitelist, dead name, and real name. Currently, all options.html has is a head with links to all the CSS and JS files that will be used. The UI will be added soon.

 

In website news, the DNS records have finally been fixed for this site to appear at its proper url of nameblock.bbkr.space. I’ve also added a PayPal donate link, in case you would like to support NameBlock and any other projects I create in the future. Thank you for your support.